Discover How to Create a Strong and Long-lasting Online Brand to Power Your Blog, Your Business and Your Career.
Get Your Copy Of “TAG VELOCITY”
Hi it’s Andy Wood,
I’m so excited to share with you my new book, TAG VELOCITY!
I’ve invested months writing this book to share with you the most powerful framework and strategy for creating more opportunity in your work, business, and in your life.
Building an online brand isn’t easy. It’s a noisy, busy, spammy world and people have gotten wise to the shady click-bait strategies used by so many.
TAG VELOCITY shows you exactly how to get noticed and build authority to create an army of raving fans.
Just use the button to grab your copy today!
Building From Nothing
If you have read my ‘About’ page, you will know that I didn’t have the benefit of a formal business education growing up, and I wasn’t born into a privileged family either. I was born into a working class family. My father worked for a waste disposal company and my mother in a factory. I am proud of my upbringing and grateful for the sacrifices my parents made for me. I am also proud to say that my success has been my own doing.
I worked in a lot of different businesses, rising through the ranks to reach the most senior positions. As well as large corporations, I have also been intimately involved in a few start-ups, some of which worked, and some definitely did not. I have personally secured over $200m in venture capital and am listed in the Who’s Who of British Business Elite. How cool is that!
In 2003 I created up my own consulting and coaching business, just me, a laptop and a phone. I built my business brand to the point where I generated multiple 7-figures in income. Eventually, bored of travel and being away from home, I retired to do what I want: currently a mixture of dog walking and writing.
In many respects I have been very fortunate, but the honest truth is that I had to work hard. I had to figure out how to build my reputation, how to get my business noticed, how to establish my authority in my particular niche. I didn’t have the benefit of a branding blueprint handed to me. I learned the hard way, making so many mistakes as I built my business up from nothing.
This Realization Changed Everything
A few years ago I had a major realization.
I was thinking about the most successful entrepreneurs that I’ve come across during my long career … and I realized something about them, that they all had something in common.
And the more I thought about it, the more it made perfect sense.
Successful entrepreneurs are better at becoming influential.
This is the difference that powers successful entrepreneurs.
The winners, not only in the short-run but also in the long-run, know how to establish themselves as an authority to build an army of raving fans, and then influence them in such a way that they become paying customers or clients.
The True Key To Success
To be successful, you have to be good at building your personal brand.
In my own work and life, I have developed and collected a set of powerful methods, strategies and tools for establishing authority and creating true influence. When I realized how important personal branding was to success, I decided to write a book.
Finally, in one place, you have a resource that shows you exactly how to build a powerful online brand, how influence works, what tools are available, and how to do it without getting overwhelmed by the scores of platforms and channels that cry-out for your attention.
I’ve spent thousands of hours studying brand-building, and hundreds of hours now writing about it. I have organized what I believe to be a systematic approach that can be used in just about any market niche you can think of, and carefully condensed it down into this book that you can read in a few hours.
If you’re interested in learning how to get noticed, building your own army of raving fans, and creating an insanely powerful online brand, then start here.
This will open so many doors for you, and get you on the path to success!
What’s Inside The Book?
First of all, fueled by the rise of the internet, there is an explosion of opportunity for entrepreneurs right now. The biggest hurdle to overcome is cracking the secret to getting yourself noticed and listened to.
In TAG VELOCITY, you’ll learn the mindsets, the tools, and and a simple, repeatable framework and strategy to not only build your personal brand, but also to monetize your audience to create the life that you want.
In TAG VELOCITY, you’ll learn:
- How to set yourself up to succeed
- How to make time in your day to work on your brand
- How to adopt the right mindset, and lose your negativity
- What people are really looking for online
- A systematic approach to brand-building
- The 5-factor formula for finding a monetizable audience
- The importance of competitor research, even if you aren’t selling anything!
- The single most important question you must answer before building your brand
- How to talk about what you do – without boring your audience!
- How to construct your personal signature story
- The 6 essentials of a memorable story
- The 3 ‘must have’ factors you need in order to convince your audience
- The secret to stress free selling for introverts
- The hidden science of online marketing psychology
- How to choose which channels to build your brand on
- How to create content that converts, and that even you love
- A simple method of creating high-value content
- What content you should post, and when
- How to build relationships, even if you are an introvert
- How to build trust and credibility
- How to develop a social media strategy
- What to do if you get negative comments, feedback or trolled
- What data you should be measuring, and what to do with it.
- The easy-to-follow Influence Brick Strategy
- PLUS case profiles from bloggers and entrepreneurs already building their online brand.
“This book gets it down to the bones with a practical program that you can actually do! Two hours a week, the author says . . . we can do that. It won’t get you a million followers (well, maybe it will), but it promises more reasonable measurements. Lots of links and resources. “
“Great book. Covers all possible portions of the target in a detailed, yet easy-to-read format. Gets right to the meat of the content leaving out the fluff. Lots of links to check out throughout the book. The outline format makes it easy for the reader to “check back” and review a certain topic without having to skim a hundred pages. Just check the outline at the front of the book to find the topic you’d like to review.”