The Digital Playbook for Small and Medium Enterprises – 2019
Contains actionable strategies and tactics for digital business
Completely revised, updated and extended for 2019. DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION: Strategy and Tactics is for small and medium-sized companies, local businesses, solopreneurs and bloggers. Drawing parallels with large corporations and established businesses, it reveals a simple 5-stage Think Digital strategy to guide you to digital transformation success.
ADDED for 2019 – A whole new second strand to the book covering Tactics. A practical guide that translates the Think Digital strategy into actionable tactics to establish your online brand and grow your audience – all without using paid ads!
˃˃˃ This book is for you if…
- You own or lead a small or medium-sized business and want to make a push online but don’t have the deep pockets needed for advertising, fancy platforms, tools or I.T. expertise. Nor do you have massive change-management teams available like the big corporations do.
- You are an ‘old-school’ leader finding it difficult to keep pace with the changing digital landscape.
- You need to create a Digital Strategy but are confused about what strategy to adopt and how to translate strategy into actionable tactics.
- You operate a small business, either bricks-and-mortar such as a restaurant, gym, garage or real-estate, or you want to sell books, music, art, or other products or services online.
- You want to know how to get noticed online, build an army of raving fans, and create an insanely powerful traffic-pulling brand for you, your blog, your business, and your products or services, all whilst juggling with life.
˃˃˃ Format of this Book
PART 1: Strategy. I introduce my simple Think Digital Leadership Model to guide you through the 5 critical thinking areas you need to master for your business to survive and prosper in this digitally connected world. On our journey through this section of the book, we will pick up tips from the digital strategies of some big, and some not-so-big corporations, and translate them into the world of small business.
PART 2: Tactics. We will look at the practical implementation of the fundamental building blocks for digital transformation: I will introduce a 5-phase implementation framework and work through examples of developing your signature story, creating content and building an online brand, all without paying for ads! Also included are 10 profiles of real-world solopreneurs and bloggers currently building their brand and monetising online.
˃˃˃ Some praise for this book …
”What I loved about this book is the way Andrew provides a concise way in which someone who is new to the digital world, can apply ‘thinking digital’ to their own business.”
”This book is worth more than 5 stars. It is the book that every small business person has to read.
”It is great to read a book that takes this whole digital part of business life, and turns it into a language I can actually read! AND understand!
”By the time I was done, I knew the direction I needed to take with my own efforts in branding, messaging, and making content for my target audience. Some great examples throw in as well.
”I feel like I just finished a high-level training course with an expert for the price of a cup of coffee. This book over-delivers with examples and links throughout. I will be keeping this one near and referring back to it several times.